The NS-1 v.2 features a newly tooled extra wide casing to contain the massive circuit board and triple sets of 1/0 power/ground terminals. This is our second generation 19v stable competition bred NS series amplifier. It has been designed from the ground-up to handle the rigors and stress of the competition car audio environment.
We do highly recommend a high output alternator and additional battery for this model. A factory electrical system is NOT capable of supporting it's current draw demands.
- RMS at 1 ohm : 6500-watts
- RMS at 2 ohms : 3300-watts
- RMS at 4 ohms : 1800-watts
- LPF : 35-250 Hz
- Subsonic : 10-50 Hz
- Digital Class-D Linkable Mono Block Amplifier
- Dual MOS-FET PWM power supply
- Stable into 1 ohm load
- 4 ways protection circuit (thermal, voltage, speaker short and DC)
- Wired remote control included
- Dimensions: 9.13" x 2.67" x 31.5"